1986 Cherokee Advice

mardi 3 février 2015

So I'm looking into potentially buying this '86 Cherokee the links at the bottom. The Guy said its been towed behind an RV most of its like and only really been driven 20,000 miles . He also mentioned that the rear Freeze Plus needs to be replaced and he hasn't bothered trying to fix it cuz he's disabled and its easier to simply sell it. So I'm wondering what people think about it. Is it worth buying and fixing ? Is there any chance i would be able to fix this myself. I done a little bit of research but nothing conclusive just that it cold cost 1-2000$, and that I might need to remove the engine ? Sorry if this wrong forum just looking for some advice and thanks for taking the time and help me out :cheers2:!



Link > http://ift.tt/1yEWda5




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor