aTX427's custom 3-Link - front and rear

lundi 16 février 2015

Given the scope creep of my TJ Juggy build, I decided to take on a relatively simple 3-link upgrade to my JK. It's not intended to be the end-all / be-all of JK rock crawlers, but something I can drive out to some local spots with the kids or out to Moab take down some decent trails and drive home.



From a build standpoint, I am going to 3-link the from front and rear. I want a minimum of 12" travel (50% up) on a set of 37's. Component wise, I have a set of (4) 12" Bilstein 7100's, 1.25" shank Metalcloak Duraflex joints, Artec trusses, and brackets. I designed the system around my desired suspension geometry and will cut / fabricate whatever else I need. While I am there, I plan on completely upgrading the steering system with HD ball joints and 1-ton TRE's.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor