Bad mouthing Blue Torch Fab

vendredi 13 février 2015

I ordered a CJ fuel tank from Blue torch Fab on Jan 2. They were having a 15% off with free shipping sale, so I would save $127.50 on the tank plus the shipping. I have called several times over the past month and a half trying to get updates on when I could expect it. The first couple of times I called they were "waiting on materials" the last few times it was "the tank is almost complete, just waiting for the supplier to deliver the final piece". Today I got a call from them saying the tank has been discontinued and they wont be able to fill my order.



I believe they had a sale and it priced the tank too low, so instead of owning up to it and talking to me and seeing if we could work something out, they lied to me and came up with a bogus way out. So now my Jeep is torn apart waiting on a fuel tank. I'm a little bit pissy.



My rant is over....carry on




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor