Curious about the difference

dimanche 15 février 2015

I have a stock '94 ZJ, no lift, regular sized tires. It's my daily driver and doesn't see much besides pavement.



With that said, I would like it to look slightly more aggressive without seeing too much of a negative effect with the driving or mpg. I would like to widen the stance, but just a little. I've looked into wheel spacers, 1.5-2'', but have also read stories where wheels fall off due to the spacer not being able to hold up or the Jeep gets a horrible wobble after the simple installation. I've also read that just getting properly backspaced wheels can give you the same look, but without having to actually install anything besides wheels.



So what's the deal? If I don't have to worry about the stress of off-roading and just want the look, is either option really more practical than the other? I would say I honestly have $200-250 max to waste on unnecessary things like this, so keep that in mind. I have checked out some wheels I like though. Black "D Window" type of wheels would look good, but can I get ones that are backspaced enough to provide a 1.5-2'' spacer effect?



Also, I don't know much about wheel or spacer conversions to make it fit my Jeep, so what exactly would I be looking for as far as bolt alignment or whatever other factors are involved? Are there any benefits or worries I should know about before getting either?



Also, I can't find a picture of a '94 ZJ with just wheel spacers and no lift, as I'm trying to see what it would really look like before I spend the money. If you could help there as well, that would be great.



Thanks, and sorry for the lack of knowledge here.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor