Electric Guru's Weird Right Rear Blinker Issue

samedi 7 février 2015

I've searched to no avail, Im not to electric savy and I don't have to way to test for current. That being said I have a 2005 LJ Right Rear(pax side) Turn Signal doesn't work and I get the fast flashing light on the dash panel. Now to answer your question yes I checked the light bulb and its alright. I also get full night running lights and brake light just no turn signal. Today I tried all I know unscrewed both light hosings checked the connections, and removed a po previous trailer wiring harness thats piggy backed off the left side(driver side) light. I even plugged the driver side lights into the passenger side and that didn't work. Not sure if this is in the same category as headlight fluid, but I tried cycling the hazards lights as well no luck. So after that ramble any ideas? Just wanna get it fixed as I will be converting to LED tail lights shortly and don't wanna have it not fixed. Thanks again :confused::cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor