FOR SALE 2013 Wrangler Fishouflauge seat covers

mardi 3 février 2015

https://www.car-truck-accessories.co...at-covers.aspx



I am selling a set of Walleye pattern Fishouflauge seat covers from my 2013 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door. They are in perfect shape, and were on the Wrangler for 3000 miles. They fit the seats with adjustable/removeable head rests, and work with the manual up-down lever. These are unique and really neat. I don't have the 13 Rubicon anymore, and they won't fit my 2005.

As you can see from the supplier, the sell for $251.95 PER SEAT. I want only $175.00 FOR THE PAIR including shipping to the lower 48 states!

PM or call me at 814-571-9940.

Thanks, Rob



This is a front seat pair of covers...no back seat cover.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor