Grand Cherokee Limited versus Overland

vendredi 13 février 2015

Hi,



[This may not be the best forum to post this, but ....]



I have owned a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I am now looking for a new car to replace the 2001 and am leaning towards another Grand Cherokee (only reason not to would be fuel efficiency).



I was looking at the Overland (since it has most of the packages I want as standard features) but am concerned about the Quadra Lift in terms of maintenance and repair cost. I do not plan to do any off-roading. Would it be foolish to get an Overland and be stuck with large repair costs down the road? Would it be more cost-effective to just get a Limited with all the options I want? The cost ends up being around the same (w/ fewer options on the Limited).



These are the options I'm looking at:



Advanced Technology Group

Luxury Group II (required due to Adv Tech Pkg)

Tow package

UConnect 8.4/Nav/etc.

20" wheels - maybe?



Any advice would be much appreciated!!



Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor