In the snow, in 4 low, front end going crazy.

jeudi 12 février 2015

For the past few weeks here in Michigan, we've been getting some snow :2thumbsup:



On my way home, prancing over snow drifts, I came across a helpless Jeep Commander stuck, due to some very worn tires.

My JK does weigh substantially less so I knew I was up for a challenge, but I was equipped with a 30' tow strap, so I had to at least try.

So I got everything rigged up, dropped the t-case in low and gave it a go.



Naturally, the SR-A's didn't grip.



As I got more towards the 10-15 mph range, the Jeep started galloping :confused:

A large amount of jolting, and clattering, which didn't sound too good at all.

Its a 2013 JK, so im assuming its nothing that's worn out.

But what the hell was it?



To finish the story, with a little bit of cat litter for traction aid, the JK pulled the Commander out with ease :cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor