need advise..

vendredi 6 février 2015

OK I'm new here but have been trolling for about 6 months. Found a lot of good information on this site. This place is great! I have a question and would appreciate it if someone could chime in on this.



I have a 93 4cyl. Manual transmission. 140K on the odometer. I'm blowing oil mist out of the dipstick tube and my oil filler cap puffs some smoke when the cap is off. Oil level is verified OK.. But I'm not sure the po had all the pcv/crank case lines run correctly. Am I looking at a rebuild? And if I am would I be better off getting a napa rebuilt engine or taking mine apart? I'm a shadetree and never pulled an engine but do have all the necessary equipment.



I trust there's no lightning in a bottle that can help my situation.

Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor