No Brakes. HELP!

dimanche 8 février 2015

Hey guys, I have a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 v8 Quad II. I had a "qualified" mechanic fix a wheel barring and he found another issue. My pad on the passenger front tire came clear off of the shoe for my brakes. So of course we agreed to get them swapped out. Well long story short the calipers were rest, new pads on and now has No brakes. back tires lock up, front do not. Bled them and pumped for 2+ hours. nothing. So we changed the master cylinder because there was no pressure behind it. Well that hasn't fixed my issue.. I'm about 350$ into this project now and missing work days. I was told more than likely it's not the ABS because a check engine light should come on. There is fluid getting to the calipers though it's not a full steady stream it goes steady then drips off to nothing on both sides. Hes never seen anything like this.. So I need an opinion here! could it be the ABS? or is it more likely he pushed the pistons in the calipers to hard and locked them up? Any information could be helpful!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor