Problems with front shocks

mardi 3 février 2015

Hi,



I've been searching this site and others for information but haven't found what I'm looking for- so I'm posting my first post.



I'm no stranger to Jeeps- have owned and built dozens, grew up in them as well. Been wrenching on them as long as I can remember and have never run across this issue with any vehicle I've owned.



I have a 2002 Laredo 4.7L WJ Grand Cherokee- was bought new in the family, and I've been maintaining it for the last 8 years and doing the repairs.



Four years ago I put some Rancho RS5000's on it. Two years later, they were shot and bottoming out. They were replaced under warranty with Monroe Sensatrac's (parts store said that Rancho was having issues- they were getting a lot of returns and I should run the Monroe). Now two years later- exact same issue.



Is this common? I've never had shocks failing so fast, or so consistently. I know Monroe and Rancho are the same company, so should I just spring for OEM shocks again?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor