Road Trip Check List

samedi 14 février 2015

alright, I have a 1400 mile round trip camping adventure coming up next month and was wondering if anyone has anything to add to my check list of things to freshen up or check before I go. The people I'm going with are convinced the Jeep is going to explode and I am determined to prove them wrong.


  • I will be doing an oil change a week before had

  • The Coolant is all new :fish:

  • The transmission fluid is new :fish:

  • I'll have the driveline angles front and back squared off by then

  • I installed Cruise Control

  • I'll have a spare tire

  • The roof rack will be off




Anything else I should do before taking my almost 200K mile jeep out through Arizona and up towards middle California?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor