rolled my jeep, need help plssssss

lundi 16 février 2015

I found some black ice in wonderful Michigan yesterday, and rolled my 93 wrangler over at about 45 mph. She landed on her wheels....and i was able to drive out of the ditch.....thank god it was my jeep ,,,,things a tank!

Now.....i have no brakes at all. I dont see any fluid leaking.....mc is full. But brake light is on the dash....and pedal goes to the floor. at bottom of pedal...i get minor rear....but no front at all. started the instant i started to drive from the ditch.....so good brakes....rollover...no brakes.

Can the MC suck air if upside down?....lord knows i was hitting the brakes at the end, Has me confused.

Any ideas?????

my poor jeep....shes all bashed up




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor