1983 CJ7 Nutter issue - Calif Compliant

mercredi 25 mars 2015

Ok group, I need some help. I heave read over several threads but just dont see this answered. Trying to finish off the Nutter bypass and the hose configuration. Following luckycheeseheads thread on how to do the bypass I got to the part about relocating the vacuum line that runs from the manifold vacuum to the distributor.



Unfortunately this did not exist like in luckcheeseheads thread:

(Not mine)





Mine looks like this:







I took a shot of the vacuum routing tag under the hood:







and zoomed in:







I notated on the zoomed in photo "what is this?" It looks like it has an "M"notated in the middle of the little graphic.



Maybe someone can help me make sense of it all. I checked my FSM 1983 Supplement vacuum routing diagrams and they don't even match the tag under the hood.



Thanks in advance for the help, I am almost there!



Gary




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor