A couple of questions on Truck Lite’s

vendredi 13 mars 2015

I did a search and found several threads with Truck Lite’s in them but since I have only a couple of questions I opened another thread on the subject (can’t have too many ya know).:laugh:



I’m finally going to buy some decent lighting for my Jeep. I have a quick question about the Truck lite LED headlights. I see that there are the heated ones (don’t need those) and I guess just the regular ones. Other than the heated part are the lights virtually the same? I believe the answer is yes but since I’m actually going buy them now I want to be 100% sure.



Also was wondering if I needed the pulse width modulation adapter harness too. For some reason when I go to buy something in a certain price range I start to second guess myself. Thanks.

:cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor