Climate Control lights/illumination

mercredi 11 mars 2015

Ok, I am having a problem I cannot seem to locate. I have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with the 4.0 six cylinder motor. When I got the vehicle some of the dash lights did not work and the headlights would flicker. Last weekend I went thru the headlight switch and replaced all the dash lights. The problem is that I cannot get the climate control lights to work. I did take the climate control out of the vehicle, took out the lights and cleaned the contacts but still nothing is working. I should also note that I did unplug the larger Blue connector, but there is a smaller area for a connector on the rear of the climate control also. Is this for the lights/illumination? I have searched the wiring in that area of the dash and cannot find any connectors.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor