Rear u joint keeps breaking

vendredi 13 mars 2015

Hey guys I have a 1998 Wrangler that I bought 2 years ago which is my daily at the moment and just now I am having problems with the rear u joint. The one that touches the axle. This is the 2nd one in a month and the 5th overall with in a time of 3-4 months.. :thumbdown: I know how to put them in properly but now it is making me 2nd guess my self... any help or insight would be appreciated.



What should I be looking for? What might I have done wrong? The first 2 were auto zone cheepy ones and then this last one was a NAPA auto parts brand, about $22 bucks or so. Greased all of them when after I put them. I am at a loss right now and out of a ride.



Also my name is Caleb and I am new to the Jeeps and new to the forum and new to forums in general.



Thank you!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor