Can't fill the gas tank

vendredi 19 septembre 2014

Really frustrated. It takes me 15min or more to fill the tank. If close to empty it takes about 4-5 gal. with no problem, at that point it shuts off. At that point I have to fill it holding the gas handle and pumping it very slowly. It stops often when the gas backs up.



1. I have replaced both the fill hose and vent hose.

2. I replaced the fuel tank when I was building the Jeep. The tank had a large dent in it so I replaced it with a new one.

3. Every thing forward of the gas tank is Chevy, including a charcoal filter that I read that it can be defective causing this problem. They suggested blowing air through it to unclog any obstruction. which I did. Did not help.

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Dennis





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor