steering wobble

mardi 16 septembre 2014

Im sure this has been wore out but I have a question.I currently have the shake and the wheel shimmies side to side worse around 50 if I keep it there.How can you tell the difference between suspension or drivetrain issues that might be causing this?.If i want to eliminate drivetrain I would assume since the wheel shakes side to side it wouldnt be drive train?.any help would be appreciated,I have no lift and its plain jane 2006 tj x with a slightly bigger tire on the 15 inch wheel but have noticed high spots on the tires.



** things I have done and noticed lately***

1)just replaced rear axle bearings but the vehicle has wobbled a bit prior to the repair.(have a few hundred miles on rear axle repair)

2)checked all front end parts and nothing is loose.

3) I currently have a driver side sway bar bushing that is bad and popping around(not completely out yet).

4)all u joints look ok and no noticeable play.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor