Gear Ratio Swap

dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Hey guys, so I drive a lifted Jeep Grand Cherokee wk (06'). Its on 265/70/17's and because of the town I am in for college, every drive is start and stop and thus my MPG is like 9/10 mpg. I want to do a gear ratio swap for 3.73's front and rear axle. I work at a car dealership and they can give me labor for $85 an hour and the parts for the kit is $815. My total there is $1700 Roughly and a off roading place down the road wants $1000 per axle. I currently stay in Greenville NC, for college but also live in Raleigh when I go home to see my family. Im trying to get some price quotes from other places, either in Greenville, or the Raleigh or close area's that could do a gear ratio swap on my 06' wk for less then $1700. If anyone knows of a good shop with good labor prices or a place to get cheaper differential than "Just Differentials" please post below.



gear ratio swap change differentials 3.73 cheap labor service parts improved gas mileage




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor