MacBook Pro V.S. MacBook Air - Need Some Help

lundi 19 janvier 2015

Well I don't know jack about computer tech so here I am!



I am looking to replace my '09 IMac & My '09 MacBook Pro, for once single laptop I will also be run an external monitor.



It will need to do the basics of Internet, Music & Streaming movies. I also do some more advanced photo editing & I do travel some. I want something that will last me and not bog down when I am streaming music, on the web and editing photos just like my IMac did today.



The two that I am looking at are the MacBook Air & MacBook Pro.

I would like to know what you all think is best from the Core i5 or i7 Processor with 4,8 or 16 GB of Memory and I will need at least 500 GB Storage.



:thumbsup:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor