2010 WK iPod integration

mercredi 19 mars 2014

Sorry if this is tiresome. I did a search and what I'm seeing available isn't correlating with what I'm reading on threads.



I traded down my '13 Ram this past weekend for a 2010 WK Laredo. Good to have a Jeep again. Between rock crawlers and street rigs, I think I've owned about 10 Jeeps, but this is my first WK.



I thought getting my iPod hooked up to the factory stereo would be simple, but it doesn't appear so. I have the RES stereo and I'm just looking to integrate the iPod into the stereo, utilizing the stereo/steering wheel buttons to operate as well as powering.



Links to a plug/play option. I must be missing it on Amazon and Crutchfield doesn't have any options, according to their tech support.



Thanks in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor