98 grand Cherokee stubborn on shifting into gear

mercredi 19 mars 2014

Hello again fella's I have yet another question. I recently bought another grand Cherokee for cheap but this one is a v8 all time four that "only had a bad transmission" I put the new one In and drove it around my small town with no problems. Then I drove it 15 miles home driving and shifting fine and parked it, that's when the problems started.



I started it up and put it in reverse, backed up and went back to drive and nothing... would accelerate but not move. Shut it off turned it back on put it in drive and went right in but when I put it back into reverse... again nothing. Back and forth doing the same thing.



What could this be? I've been told it would be the transfer case because when I got it, it had two different sized tires on the front And back with no idea how long it had been this way.. but to me seems more electrical or in the shifter. I don't understand how it can be fine driving around town how many times but then on a longer ride it did this.. if I didn't post enough information I'm sorry tell me what I'm missing and I will fill you in. Thank you in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor