97 GC 4.0 I6 TSi, gauge issues,C1- A4 sensor ground?

jeudi 20 mars 2014

Hi, This is my first post, but I have been reading for years. I have gone through a couple fuel pumps and PCM's trying to figure out my no gas gauge issue.

I have gas :) I get good continuity, and .2 ohms from the fuel pump to the PCM Connector 3, C26.



My scanner shows no output on fuel gauge from my PCM.



If I disconnect the the battery and reconnect, the gauge registers for a few seconds then back to no gas.



I did a ohms check on the PCM, black connector, C1-A4 - Sensor Ground, I got 7.58 K ohms and no continuity beep to the battery ground wire.

The diode part of the continuity checker gave me a 1.524 normally I get around .2 if it beeps.



What should the sensor ground read? Am I testing the right parts?

Thanks,

Glasshopper




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor