I'm over getting my stereo stolen.

lundi 17 mars 2014

I'm thinking about making a cooler boom box, but out of a big pellican case I acquired.

Anyone have any experience with these kind of builds?

I want it to be tuff! So I'm thinking marine grade 2 6" mids and 1 8" sub.



I'm thinking it would mount great on the rear cargo rack above the tire.



My questions are...

Will water make it through the speakers into the sealed box?

What kind of amp will I need to run 2 6" and 1 8" sub?

I know every speaker is different, so I'm up for sudgestions.



I'm not worried about a head unit, all I would like to do is find a Bluetooth reciever that will go directly into the amp.

Also I know I should use a deep cell marine battery, how small can I go and still get some decent run time between charging.



I appricate any help on this topic




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor