New mirrors, questions, problems?

mardi 18 mars 2014

Okay so finally decided the other day that only using a quarter of my driver side mirror and having it crack now its time to replace it. So looked all over except the dealer to find new glass. I probably should have asked this prior to ordering a mirror but to late now.



So I ordered one off amazon a full assembly with the housing, I want to keep my painted ones, so hopefully they mount the same. I don't plan to do this till the weekend, but does any one know if i can save my original housings and swap glass? Also would the memory function still work if i kept the original housing?



My mirrors currently are power, heated, and memory, but memory doesn't work but might be fixed by cleaning the pieces inside the housing.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor