33x12.50 General Grabber AT2

jeudi 5 février 2015

I got a set of 33x12.50 r15 General Grabber AT2 for Christmas. Right now I am running without a spare so I am gonna get five brand new wheels so all five match.



Reading around several forums (jeep and non) I get the idea that everyone loves a 15x8 wheel combo as opposed to a 15x10 combo for various reasons. My prob is the specs for the General Grabbers specs say 8.5-11 wheel size. From what I've seen everyone says .5" isn't gonna make any bit of difference and can actually be better for holding a bead.



My rig is my DD and sees about 85-90% road use. I just want everyone's opinion saying either 1. be a good boy and obey the spec sheet or 2. they just write that to cover their butts and 8" will be fine. Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor