96 jeep XJ turn signal and dome lights won't turn off

vendredi 6 février 2015

Any ideas for my issue will be greatly appreciated as I am at a loss. The issue: My left blinker began blinking at double speed and I noticed my front left turn signal under the headlight was out. Later that day the blinker stopped blinking and was on solid. I took that night and pulled the bulb and noted it still looked good. I plugged the new one in anyways since I took it apart and put it all together. When I got in my jeep I hit my turn signal and noticed my blinker worked normal, however my dome lights would not turn off. I then got.out and noticed the turn signal I replaced was on and the side turn signal light was on solid. I then took the assembly apart and tried the old bulb and it lit up and stayed on like the new bulb. The turn signal still flashes when used but then stays on solid after. When I turn my light off the turn signals turn off. But my dome lights are on 24/7 if I don't disconnect the battery. Please fellow xj owners and enthusiast let me know your thoughts




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor