Looking at buying a wj need direct response.

samedi 7 février 2015

So I am looking at a jeep with a IRO lift, for 2500.

It's a 99 with a 4.7 and 193k.

OK so first the mods.

6.5inch Iron Rock Offroad longarm kit

2inch Daystar coil spacers

1.5inch Rough Country wheel spacers

1 ton over the knuckle heim joint steering

50inch light bar

2 12inch kicker comp r subwoofers

1200watt amp

Subzero sub box

Cobra pa/cb system

Spectra cold air intake

It needs a heater core and the front drive shaft to be lengthened.

I'm a person who likes to build and replace things so that I know it has been done and done correctly. Plus coming from a vw gti I am used to heavy maintenance.



So I do have my heart set on a limited for a few reasons

1: heated leather seats

2: the painted rocker trim as opposed the the faded plastic ones you see on all laredos.

3: the sun roof.

(there are more differences I under stand but these are the things I want most in my wj)



So my question is if it were you would you get it trial ready have some fun then sell later for a good clean limited?

Buy a limited swap everything over and sell the laredo?

Or just ignore my wants for a limited and just wheel it till the wheels fall off?



Any help or advice and or answers is greatly appreciated.







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor