00 XJ Build "Green Goblin" DD

mardi 3 mars 2015

Decided to come out of my lurking phases and finally post a build thread for the xj. Since I'm a broke college student this build isn't going to fly by, but I'm working on getting a second job to reel in some extra dough to put into the heep



Bought it in June of 2014 with 117k on the clock. All stock.



Flowmaster Super 44 exhaust and sub/amp/head unit install during last summer



Also did my water pump, thermostat, and lower rad hose





Plans for the near future include a 3" lift with rubicon express coils for the front and s-10 bastard packs for the rear. Should be throwing some 31s on too with a new set of wheels. I plan to give it a nice stance while still retaining its DD duties because its the only vehicle I have for the time being.



Stay tuned for more




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor