Left Marker Light Missing

jeudi 12 mars 2015

So my fiancé gave me her old 96 XJ when she had bought a newer Jeep.

She knows I love XJs and now this is my second one. (And not the last hopefully). So she had told me that the orange marker lens on the passenger side was missing. I thought, no big deal. Easy fix, right? Well... I get it and find out its been torn clean off about halfway down the two cables that run into the bulb. And now im clueless... I have almost no experience with wiring and electrical work but im willing to learn a little through fixing this problem. I really don't know where to start other than acquiring a new marker lens and bulb. Any and all help is appreciated. :cheers2:




Attached Images





File Type: jpg 0312151546.jpg (73.5 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor