Ohh my luck! Now is the clutch

dimanche 1 mars 2015

Looks like I'm not lucky at all with this CJ purchase and start getting frustrated. When I bought it everything was fine, I drove it maybe for 200 miles to home and put it in my garage. Since that day, Solenoid Issue = replaced, Started issue = replaced, Brake master cylinder issue = replaced for a booster system kit and been working in the body work because have a lot of rust.



Today I decided to move it outside to clean the garage and SURPRISE! The clutch don't engage. I noticed when bought it that the clutch engage very high in the pedal and I thought will be adjustment, I just adjusted, feel a lot better but still not engage.



I noticed that looks like engage a littlebit because you can hear the RPM slow a little bit when the clutch is depressed but not movement in the Jeep. I can move the stick to all gears perfectly fine.



I been messing around with the carb system and hoses, I don't think that haves to be with the clutch at all but dammit how bad luck I can have that the clutch got mess up without using it.



Please, any advise will be extremely appreciated, I'm so worry and scary just to think that need to spend 500-800 in a clutch replacement + plus the towing. Spent 5k in the jeep and is being 2 weeks of just spent more money on it without drive it :-( . my luck!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor