2000 jeep xj Remote keyless entry problem

dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Hello I bought a used jeep xj and it came from the factory with rke after checking the build sheet. The person I bought it from also gave me two sets of keys with each their own rke transmitter.



I replace the batteries on the transmitters however I cannot get it to work with the car. It should have been already programmed into the system.



I'm not 100% sure if this affects the issue but the dome light in the jeep does not turn on at all. The other interior lights however do (cargo/ right side passenger).



Does that affect the rke transmitter?



Does changing a battery (causing a cpu reset) erase the RKE programming?



If not, what should I do to attempt to solve the issue?



Thanks alot!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor