Liftgate Mods: School Me!!

lundi 19 janvier 2015

There are three mods I'd like to do on/around the rear liftgate:



1. Change rear wiper to adjustable intermittent -OR- slow the intermittent interval down by half. I'm open to swapping out the entire wiper mechanism and routing new wiring with a separate switch, if necessary. Anyone done this?



Can a dealer starscan change the wipe interval?



2. Install powerful liftgate cargo area lighting, when gate is open only. I'm open to surface-mountaing a new light fixture on the lifgate interior panel, if neccesary. Ideas?



3. Liftgate struts--I want to RAISE the height when open, so I stop taking chips of skin out of my forehead. Will the strongarm struts do this? Maybe if I buy the WRONG SIZE (too big)? Ideas?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor