1998 Wrangler, 4.0L, 5 spd, with extras

dimanche 8 mars 2015

First off I've decided to sell her because I need to put my attention towards other things. I expected to keep her forever but I only drive her when it's nice out and Florida is too flat for off road fun. Some might argue against that view but to each his/her own. Anyway, here are some things done to her since purchase back in 2008:



Radiator

Thermostat

Radiator hoses

Catalytic converter

Fender flares

Mirrors

Water pump

Speakers (Infinity)





In the last 2 years alone the following was done:



New tires (2013)

New top (2014)

New door uppers (have new spare too) (2014)

New Quadratec all weather molded floormats front and back (2014)

New shocks (2013)

Grenade shifter (HA!) (2014)

New tire cover (2014)

New digital head unit which means no CD player (bluetooth, iPhone and USB hookups) can't remember the brand right now but it's a good one like Panasonic. (2014)

Painted in bed liner (no carpets) (2014)



I know I'm forgetting something...



Also included in the sale is a Kargo Master roof rack ($400) which was on for a while but taken off and not re-installed. The mounts are still installed and I have the frame required to mount it but I had to cut one of the bars due to a rushed move (long story). If you can weld or know a welder, it can be fixed. Otherwise you'll need the Kargo Master Cage ($350).



She has 143,000 miles and runs great. Prefer local sell but anyone can come look and buy her. I'm not interested in driving all over meeting people. Come get her. :thumbsup:




Attached Images





















File Type: jpg IMG_4595.jpg (187.1 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_4596.jpg (198.0 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_4597.jpg (195.0 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_4601.jpg (113.8 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_4602.jpg (110.2 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor