Do yourself a favor... GET AN AIR COMPRESSOR

jeudi 5 mars 2015

PSA for fellow jeep newbies... if you don't have one yet, before you spend another dollar on upgrades or repairs, get yourself a good 20 gallon or so air compressor, an impact wrench, air ratchet, and appropriately rated socket set. I spent 5 hours over several days trying various methods to get rusted axle nuts off my 95, not to mention the time and effort with the breaker bar getting other various bolts off the thing for countless other repairs. I bought the compressor and 700 ft lbs of torque rated impact wrench and had both axle nuts off in under 15 seconds! Hours of my life could have been saved with this tool!!!! I actually look forward to the next time I work on the jeep now!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor