Turning my LJ into this Sahara

jeudi 12 mars 2015

I'm a bit new to this forum, and to most of this stuff, so please bear with me as I ask my newbie questions...



What is different (visually) from this Sahara and my LJ. Obviously the hard top and four doors, but aside from that, I see no reason why I can't make a project out of converting my LJ into something that at least looks similar to it.



Clearly the tires are huge, and perhaps a bit too big for my taste. Sill bigger tires make an obvious difference. I suspect this thing must be lifted somewhat to fit those tires, or is that a fender issue, or both?



1. Does anyone know what kind of tires and rims those are?

1.1. How much louder would those tires run on the highway than Goodyear silent armors?

1.2. How much worse would they handle on pavement?

1.3 Any guess what size tires those are?



2. Any idea how much lift is involved here?

2.1. How much on-road handling is sacrificed with each inch of lift, if any?



Thanks!

Jason




Attached Images













File Type: jpg 20150308_144459.jpg (65.5 KB)
File Type: jpg 20150312_223138.jpg (80.8 KB)
File Type: jpg 20150312_223207.jpg (66.1 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor