1 barrel to 2 barrel on 4.2

mercredi 19 août 2015

Just starting to get my CJ5 running after sitting for a few years. Fuel makes it to the carb but not into the jets. It starts when I pour fuel into the carb but then dies. I'll try to remove it, if can figure out to disconnect the throttle cable, lol and see if I can clean it a bit. BUT, if it needs a rebuild, I think I would rather just go ahead and upgrade from the 1 barrel to a 2 barrel.
1. Will the original linkage work on the 2 barrel?
2. How do you disconnect the linkage from the original carb.
3. I know I need an adapter but are there any other things I should know. The carb would be coming from Morris 4x4, not sure what brand which I'm sure makes a difference. Will the carb function out of the box or will it need adjustments. Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for your expert help!


1 barrel to 2 barrel on 4.2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor