Floor liners for a new to me 1994 ZJ

lundi 24 août 2015



Hello. Last week I picked up a new to me 1994 V8 ZJ. It's very clean and I'm extremely happy with her so far. For the last 10 to 15 years I've put floor liners (Huskys or Weathertechs) in all my vehicles.

I've been surfing Quadratec for them and it says that the Huskys front liners are only for the '96-'98 model years. But other makes of liners they sell show that their liners fit '93-'98. I called Husky direct to see if I could get an answer (basically will their liners still fit close enough in a pre '96 ZJ) and the search feature here. Neither could provide me with an answer. I feel that they will most likely fit as other manufacture brands do, but was wonder if I could find out for sure.


Floor liners for a new to me 1994 ZJ

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor