Grand cherokee wk starts and dies after warmed up

mardi 25 août 2015

Hi, my name is gabriel and i'm from venezuela, i have a 05 WK and it's driving me crazy.:(
At the morning starts perfect, but if i go for a ride and shut it off, and wait around 15min it's a headache because it's starts but after 5 seconds trying to normalize the idle it dies.. sometimes i can go over this problem if a pull the pedal but that's just a few cases.. I always have to open the hood, and pull of the fuel in the fuel rail, after it's empty, it turns on (by the way, there´s always a horrible smell of gas when this happens)

I have changed the fuel pump, cleaned the throttle body, the iac valve and still have the problem.. I'm thinking on changing the ECT (engine coolant temperature sensor) because the symptoms of a bad ect matches perfectly with my case, but the gauge shows the right temperature so i don't know if this is the solution... I need your help guys there have beeng more than a year since i have this problem and it keeps getting worse!!

Thanks


Grand cherokee wk starts and dies after warmed up

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor