New to JeepForum

mardi 25 août 2015

Hello everyone. I just wanted to start a thread as a new member to JeepForum.

I will be posting on the part of my girlfriend who recently purchased a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x2 V6 in Granite Crystal Metallic / Black. I drive a BMW 335i and the community on e90post has been great in my mission to customize and answer questions about my car throughout the years. I am hoping this site does the same.

With that said, I have a few ideas on what we'd like to do to the Jeep next and hope some of you can provide ideas, websites, shops, etc..

We want to go from the standard 18's to a 20 or 22 inch wheel. I am very familiar with the companies who make aftermarket rims for my BMW but have no clue where to look for this SUV.

I have my trim wrapped and was thinking of going that route for the Grand Cherokee as well. We are located in South Orange County, CA, so local suggestions would be great.

We are also considering swapping the emblems to gloss black. Where is the best place to get those? I know Mopar sells them for a decent amount, eBay is obviously an option, is there another place?

For now we are just looking at exterior cosmetic options since the interior is fully-loaded with all the goodies we'd want like pano roof and ventilated seats. Thanks in advance for the help and hope to get pics up soon.


New to JeepForum

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor