overheating issue

mardi 18 août 2015

Hi everyone!
I'm having problems with my 04 jeep. It's the v8 and 4wd. Ok so about two weeks ago, it got scarily close to overheating while going up a slight hill, I tried to add coolant, but it was full. So, I went home and replaced the thermostat. That seemed to of fixed the problem until today when it tried overheating once again after only driving a few miles (no hill). It doesn't help to turn off ac, makes no difference. Only thing I have recently noticed is when driving (randomly) it will start running a bit rough, also it will sound like there is multiple fans under the hood, as it gets super loud and as soon as I accelerate that problem stops. It has done this when not overheating, and does not try to overheat when that issue occurs so I don't know if it's related or not. Checked oil, and it's not milky. Please any help would be greatly appreciated! I don't trust it with my 4 month old always with me in 95+ degree weather. Thanks in advance!


overheating issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor