Radiator and rans cooler

dimanche 23 août 2015

OK I have a 98 jeep cherokee se basic model nothing special. The radiator tank poped yesterday. I want to replace it with a 3 row radiator which I have found I also am going to replace the water pump high performance and all the hoses while I am at it. I want to install a trans cooler and here lies the questions. I need info is there a direct fit cooler or are they all universals also what about the trans lines and quick connects what to do about them. I was thinking of running the line into the radiator and then to the new cooler and back to the trans. I also need to know which is the supply and return lines. So any suggestions any surprise parts or tips would be greatly appreciated
Thanx
Chris


Radiator and rans cooler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor