Replacing Obsolete Spicer End Yoke

mardi 25 août 2015

Afternoon Gentlemen,

I'm found myself to be pretty stuck right now trying to replace an Pinion Yoke (End Yoke) for my rear differential. The previous owner went ahead and shaved down one of the tongs for whatever reason. This leads to my driveshaft being nearly impossible to align in a straight line to the rear, causing vibrations. I have tried shims and other things to get it stay right but i'm too clumsy to get it right.

I took my pinion yoke off, got all the necessary measurements, went on to Spicer and found out that the part is obsolete and i'm having a hell of a time trying to find a replacement. THe spicer part is 2-4-7751-1.

This pretty much means the following
27 splines
R - Ground Hub Dia - 1.688
Q - Length Thru Hole - 1.062
S - Centerline to End - 3.090
E and D - 1310 Series UJOINT


Any help with where to find this part or if anybody knows of one lying around would be greatly appreciated.

THanks


Replacing Obsolete Spicer End Yoke

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor