Transmission cooler question.

mercredi 19 août 2015

So on my ZJ My trans is currently only routed to an average external cooler and is bypassing the rad entirely.

Is this gonna be okay? I understand that means in the winter i'll have to let the jeep warm it up before taking off. But im worried about the fact that it may not cool enough?

I know i may be going on a 280mile round trip this weekend and its up hill interstate travel for a few good portions of it. so far my trans has gave me no issues expect when i first fire it up and put it in reverse it will kinda slowly engage the gear, but its only for like 2 secs then its fully engaged and pulls great and doesn't do it at all the rest of the day.

I guess what im asking is a average cooler adequate cooling for the trans by itself?


Transmission cooler question.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor