Good Buy !? Jeep Cherokee 97'

lundi 15 septembre 2014

Hi I'm new here

I'm interested in a Jeep Cherokee 97' with the V6 engine ( assuming 4.0) ( see picture)

the asking price is $2000 which I thing is pretty decent according to the condition of the car ( inside and outside) unfortunately I don't know to much about the car and engines in general. ( The only knowledge I have is from my Chrysler Sebring that breaks down every 2 weeks .. so actually quite some knowledge about what can happen) So if I would buy a Chrysler Sebring, I would know exactly what to look for and to check on before i buy the car.

I was hoping somebody here can tell me what to look for/at on a used Cherokee of this modle before I buy it.

http://ift.tt/XtnIHD




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor