Check Engine Light - 4th Time

jeudi 22 janvier 2015

I recently moved to Nashville from Los Angeles, and drove my Cherokee cross country. Drove great the entire way and had 7000 miles when I got here. In the 2 months since I moved here, my check engine light has gone on 4 times.



Each time I've brought it in, it's the same code; Evap Leak. The first few times, they tested everything out and everything checked out ok, so they reset the sensor. The last time, they found an issue with the emissions sensor and replaced the entire thing. They drove it for a few days and gave it back to me saying it was finally fixed. A week later, it came on again. Took it back, and it's the same code.



Anyway, I have a case opened with Chrysler, so hopefully it will be resolved in one way or another. Just curious if anyone here has experience this with their Cherokee. I did a search and found some complaints about this on other Jeep sites, but not here.



Any input would be appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor