Ex-XJ owner looking to buy one again.

mercredi 21 janvier 2015

I had a 1996 Cherokee Sport back in 2000 and it was one of the best vehicles ever.



Now, I m thinking of getting another. I ve been looking at '97 to 2001, with a preference for a '98.



My biggest concern is whether to get a 2 door or a 4. (4wd automatic) I will be pulling it behind a 34 ft motorhome.



I m seeing some used State of Oregon fleet Jeeps for around $5 to 6K with between 110K and 150K miles. Book value seems a bit lower than that, but I would like one that has been checked out. Plenty of used ones on Craigslist, but they sure look ragged and lots more miles. The supply of these babies is dwindling!



My questions are: What are the major differences between the 2 and 4 door models? And what price is fair from a dealer for one of these fleet vehicles?



Thanks for any and all input,eh?



Brad



A YOOPER presently residing in central Oregon.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor