2002 jgc limited electrical problem! please help!

mercredi 19 août 2015

First post here but anyways I got a 02 jeep grand Cherokee limited and all of a sudden I lost power to all my doors except diver door such as power window power locks and my passenger side power mirror don't work. Sometimes the windows would work sometimes not. Now they will not work at all my passenger side of my vehical is dead on power the hatch dose not have power but my driver rear door power window works. But lock dose not. I've took the boots off driver and passenger and their are no broken wires in the door Jams checked continuity from plug in door to the harness in the vehical all is good. Randomly today my radio would not turn on I disconnected battery for a second hooked it back up and now my radio works but the passenger side is still dead. I have tried a new driver door modual (driver master switch) no luck please help and let me know what you think it could be


2002 jgc limited electrical problem! please help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor