350 TBI swap need some assistance

mardi 25 août 2015

hello all. my first post here.
I have a 1997 TJ rock crawler and have a question for you all.
this isn't your normal TJ. it's just a TJ body that was swapped to an older frame off of something not sure what. it had a carbed AMC 360 in it with 727 tranny. everything on it as far as functions like wipers and so on is ran off of toggles. ignition was on a toggle and starter was on a push button and it worked great. well I have had quite a bit of stalling on hills issues with the carb and been wanting to go to a TBI 350 SBC. well when the tranny went out I had I figured that was as good of a time as any. so I have a TBI 350 found. but I really don't know a lot about putting these in an older rig. never have done it. I'm not bad with wireing and so on but wanting to get some advise on how to get this thing wired where it works the same as my old motor where I can ignition off a toggle and starter off of a pushbutton just to keep it as basic as possible. but I have no clue really where to start what circuits I'll need off the factory TBI harness and so on. thought I would come in here and see what info you all could offer. would help a ton.
thanks


350 TBI swap need some assistance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor